My teaching method is teaching so well that my students can teach someone else. I always make sure that my tutees understand concepts well and I test them with questions and problem sets. I am patient and let people take their time.
I am an Economics and Business tutor at a university in downtown Manhattan. I have been giving both private and group lessons. My reviews often gathered 40+ students. I have received positive feedback from people who have worked with me one on one.
New York, NY 10038
Pace University, Dyson School of Arts and Sciences New York, NY
Bachelor of Sciences (B.S.) in Business Economics | GPA: 3.7 May 2021
“Ukrainian Economy. The analysis of environmental, political, and economic sectors” I "Trader Joe's Competitive Market Analysis"
Intermediate Micro- and Macroeconomics I Mathematical Economics I Financial Accounting I Quantitative Analysis and Forecasting I Financial Management I Managerial Accounting I Managerial and Organizational Concepts
Pace University Learning Center New York, NY
Economics Tutor May 2019-Present
● Meet 20-25 students a week and tutor them in Macro- and Microeconomics, Probability and Statistics, Quantitative Analysis and Forecasting, and Intermediate Macroeconomics
● Hold review sessions for around 50 students to better prepare them for quizzes and exams
Pace University New York, NY
Research Assistant December 2019-February 2020
● Researched the influence of culture on national debt alongside an Economics professor (Doctor)
● Gathered data on 15 variables such as unemployment rate, corruption, trade balance, interest rates, inflation for 55 countries
● Prepared progress reports
World Internet Project New York, NY
Sales and Analytics Intern July-December 2019
● Collected data on consumers and competitors, consolidating information into actionable items, reports, and presentations
● Performed valid and reliable market SWOT analysis on services in the company's portfolio
● Forecasted and tracked marketing and sales trends, analyzing collected data
● Built competitor and industry databases summarizing to assist in corporate decisions
● Worked cross-functionally with teams of sales, marketing, and finance to analyze data and provide improvement recommendations
LEADERSHIP / VOLUNTEER WORK
American Marketing Association New York, NY
Member January 2019-Present
● Assisted in organizing employer spotlight and networking events and attended presentations at employer offices
● Participated in national competitions and conferences, such as 2019 AMA International Collegiate Conference in NOLA
National Society of Leadership and Success New York, NY
Distinguished Member August 2018-Present
● Attend Leadership Trainings, Broadcasts, Networking events, and volunteer on a monthly basis
Technical: Basic HTML, CSS, and coding; Microsoft Office (Advanced Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher), Dropbox, Google Drive (Docs, Forms, Sheets), and Slate
Languages: Fluent in English, Russian, and Ukrainian; Basic in Polish and German
economics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest business lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, microeconomics lessons for all!
Taking macroeconomics lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|