I enjoy utilizing the mind body connection to create a more synergistic, healthy life that grows into a lifestyle. Small adjustments and changes add up to create large, impactful, positive affects on our lives that ripple out in every direction.
I am passionate about health and wellness, both personally and professionally. I enjoy facilitating folks through a physical or nonphysical yoga practice and or work with creating more balance through healthy lifestyle choices that work for the individual. I have dedicated a decade of my life to educating myself to be able to meet others wherever they're along their journey.
Cancellation policy is required 24hrs in advance barring any emergency situation. If class is not cancelled in the designated amount of time, client will be charged appropriately.
Health Coach● RYT 500 hour ● ACE Personal Trainer ● American Red Cross CPR Silver Sneakers Classic
● AGE of Austin Matter of Balance
500hr Private Yoga Teacher - Various clients October 2007 - present
● Customized Hatha, Meditation, Flow, Restorative Yoga , Yoga Nidra sequences for individual clients
● Worked with clients with specialized needs: digestive impairment, anxiety and
● East Austin community by donation yoga programs. Founding member of Space12 Yoga
program, Esquina Tango and Community Yoga Austin.
YMCA Southwest and East Communities Spring 2016 – present ● Group exercise instructor : Yoga, Barre, Pilates, Circuit training, Aerobics.
● Personal trainer : Work with clients to create body awareness, stay motivated,create and reach sustainable personal fitness goals.
The Center Spot Aerobics & Yoga Teacher October 2013 - July 2014
● Taught Hatha & Vinyasa Yoga classes along with customized private instruction for
● Aerobics instructor for a high energy class with a focus on correct form for effectiveness
& safety. Accommodating all fitness & skill levels to insure inclusiveness & fun.
Namaste Yoga Yoga Teacher December 2007 - June 2008
● Part of a team of teachers at a donation based Hatha Yoga studio. Facilitating beginner,
intermediate & advanced students in their practice.
Levitate YogaStudio Manager & Yoga TeacherJune 2007 - December 2007
● Taught beginners' and intermediate yoga classes
● New client registration and orientation
● Organized and scheduling teachers and co-workers
● Managed day-to-day affairs of studio to create healthy, supportive, and efficient work
Yoga Yoga Administrative Assistant & Teacher Training2005-2006
● Organized staff appointments
● Filing and updating student and staff records
● Data entry, answering phones, running errands
Other Skills and Interests
Personal chef with special interest in yogic nutrition and ayurvedic medicine
Facilitated in community based programs that work to demystify yoga, diet and wellness Influences
Donna Farhi, Yoga Mind, body & Spirit, The Breathing Book
BKS Iyengar, Tree of Yoga, Yoga the Iyengar Way
yoga lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest hatha lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, flow yoga lessons for all!
Taking vinyasa yoga lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$400|