Before teaching, I did drug and crisis counseling for 20 years. So, my teaching style is always fun, positive, and inspiring. I love to listen to your needs and desires, map out a plan of action "together" to fulfill them, and give you power showers to boost your confidence and language skills. I AM HERE FOR YOU. My lessons are geared towards whatever your skill level is (beginner, intermediate, or advanced) and skill areas (reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking, test prep) you need to focus on. Supportively, I will repeat all lessons and skills as many times as you like until you master them.
I taught all skills classes (at all levels) of reading, writing, grammar, vocabulary, listening, speaking, public speaking, and test prep from the university level to the elementary and middle school levels.
1) I taught for 7 years at the university level, and my graduates became English teachers in their local school system.
2) I taught for 5 years at the community college level.
3) I taught for 3 years at the middle school level (4th, 5th, and 6th-grade students) and prepared them every year for their US National Standardized Tests.
4) I was the academic English tutor for all high school students in an online program for 3 years
$17 for a single class
$16 for a 5 pack of classes
$15 doe a pack of 10 classes
English Language Instructor – ISLAMIC SCHOOL OF MIAMI (2013-2016) Miami, Florida
• Taught U.S. National Standardized English Curriculum in all skill areas (Grammar, Writing, Reading, Vocabulary, Listening, and Speaking) to all 4th, 5th, and 6th-grade students from immigrant families. Developed and evaluated all exams, tri-weekly book reports, and term projects for all classes. Prepared all students with critical training for their annual, National Standardized Tests in reading, writing, grammar, and vocabulary
English Language Instructor – MINISTRY OF HIGHER EDUCATION Saudi Arabia
Taibah University, English Dept, Madinah KSA (2006-2012)
Madinah Community College, Madinah KSA (2007-2012)
AlBaha Teachers' College, English Dept, AlBaha City KSA (2005–2006)
• Taught Academic English classes for 7 years in all skill areas at Taibah University and AlBaha Teachers College (Reading, Writing, Grammar, Vocabulary, Listening, Speaking, Debate & Discussion, Public Speaking) for beginner, intermediate, and advanced students (30-45 students per class)
• Supervised revision of Reading curriculum and assessment tools for all beginner and intermediate classes (based on the Ministry of Higher Education’s competency standards for the BA degree)
• Supervised and approved Unified Final Exams in Reading for all beginner and intermediate students in the Taibah University Men & Women’s English Depts.
• Developed all quizzes, midterm and final exams for all skill classes
• Taught all prerequisite English for Business classes in Taibah University’s School of Business for all beginner and advanced level students
• Served as academic advisor to all assigned students to support and validate their fulfillment of all academic requirements for the BA degree in English.
• Taught General English classes for 5 years to beginner, intermediate, and advanced level adult students at the community college level.
ESL lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$17|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$85|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$170|