I am a chemistry teacher for 5 years, teaching chemistry to students in grades 9-12, including pre-university level students.
Tutoring starts with a common goal definition. Followed by (patient, calm, clear and diverse) Explanations, common Demonstrations and students Applications.
I have a B.S in chemistry and a MSc in chemistry teaching.
I am a chemistry teacher for more than 5 years. It is great to Help students to understand the world of chemistry and to show them how it can be applied. Sparking their enthusiasm for science in every way possible. I taught chemistry to students in grade 9-12 including their exams. Students liked the way I taught them Chemistry and they reached good results, almost all students passed their Chemistry finals/exams.
Name Klaas Jan Kramer
Address 500 W. Division Street, #3N, IL 60610, Chicago
E-mail (concealed information)
Phone (concealed information)
March 2012 – August 2016: Chemistry and Science teacher at the Jac. P. Thijsse College,
Castricum, the Netherlands. School activities:
• Co-organized 2015 student (grade 11) exchange program with Curtis High School, Staten Island, New York.
• Co-organized 2016 College Tour Beta education and companies.
January 2007 – January 2012
Environmental scientist at KJKramer Consulting. Some projects:
• Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory (LBNL), Berkeley, California. Energy efficiency in industry and reducing greenhouse gas emissions of households.
• Climate Cooler. Start-up in Oakland, California, Assessing and reducing the greenhouse gas emissions of products and companies.
• Assessing the environmental impact of pesticide use in agriculture for the National Resources Defense Council.
• University of California, Davis, California. Environmental impact of food products, the influence of production locations.
• Guest researcher at LBNL, Berkeley, California.
March 2010 – July 2011: Dutch teacher at the Dutch School Silicon Valley, San Francisco, California.
2012/2013: Master in Science teaching Chemistry. Graduate School of Child Development and Education. University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands
2000: Ph.D. at the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences of the University of Groningen, the Netherlands. Thesis: Food Matters (12/01/2000)
1986-1992: Master in Science Chemistry, Energy and Environmental Studies. University of Groningen, the Netherlands
algebra lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest chemistry lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics - chemistry lessons for all!
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|