My teaching method is a hands on learning style. I’m a physical learner, so I physically teach. By providing hands on activities students can engage and troubleshoot realistic questions that will count. I base my lessons around real world experience, teamwork and effort, and individual creativity.
Hey! My name is Danielle, and I am a student at Shippensburg University. I currently study Communication/Journalism, and I’m also a radio host. I’m also a junior photographer and a film maker. I enjoy sewing clothes and recording segments for my podcast.
Philadelphia, PA 19140
Bachelor of Arts in Communications and Journalism, Anticipated Graduation Date May 2021 Concentration: Electronic Media
Shippensburg University, Shippensburg, PA
Accrediting Council on Education in Journalism and Mass Communication
Certificate of Achievement Spring 2017 Perseverance Scholarship Award May 2019
Certificate of Achievement Spring 2018
Epitome Award May 2019
Shabazz Award May 2018
Radio DJ, Shippensburg University, W.S.Y.C. 88.7 FM, February 2019 – Present
• Produced and operated two successful campus radio shows
• Created and managed all social media platforms and business accounts
• Researched and organized weekly content including liners, outlines and scripts
Podcast Creator and Host, Philadelphia, PA, Hear Me Clearly Podcast and Radio, July 2019 – Present
• Created a YouTube platform to allow supporters to have a forum to watch, like and share
• Recorded and taught other radio DJ’s how to edit and produce liners in Adobe Audition
• Produced new weekly content for the air by holding group meeting to discuss new ideas and strategies
• Managed advertisement on social media accounts by tracking ad content and analytics
Student Member, Shippensburg, PA Shippensburg University Television (S.U.T.V.), September 2019 – Present
• Commentated on live football games for Comcast viewers by announcing scores and predictions on the air
• Reported news on the sideline of a football game for Comcast viewers by doing interviews and writing scripts
• Switched screens for live news broadcast for Comcast viewers by preparing the preview and program screens
• Produced weekly readers, VO/SOT’s and packages for live news broadcasts with Inception
Student Member, Shippensburg University, The Slate Newspaper, September 2018 – Present Assistant Opinion Editor, September 2018 – October 2018
• Collected interviews and weekly new stories by performing a news gathering process
• Wrote and published new stories by submitting drafts to the editor and applying the corrections
• Constructed new paper pages by aligning the tittles, the columns, the comic strips, the ads, and the stories
• Submitted weekly new stories to the editor by emailing the drafts and attending the weekly meeting
Multimedia Journalist, October 2018 – Present
• Arrange media coverage for different club and organization events by requesting camera operators and interviews
Multicultural Student Association Student Senator, Shippensburg University, Student Government Association, April 2019 – Present
• Advocated for the student members of the Multicultural Student Association by attending Caucus and formals
• Organized student liaison with a goal to look after students by reaching out to students and collecting feedback
• Manage digital signage advertising rotation and create visual content for marketing campaigns
• Promote association’s events on campus to develop multicultural awareness on Shippensburg’s campus
New Student Orientation Team, Shippensburg University, June 2018 – July 2018
• Served as peer educators, group facilitators, resource contacts, and role models to new first-year and transfer
• Assisted freshmen with their college transition by giving tours and walking through registration
Additional Work Experience
• Camp Counselor, Penn Museum, Philadelphia, PA. June 2019 – August 2019
• Cashier Trainer, Philadelphia Sports Complex Spectrum, Philadelphia, PA. June 2017 – March 2020
• Student Worker, Multicultural Student Association, Shippensburg, PA. January 2017 – Present
Danielle is one of the best tutors I had. She’s very passionate and relatable to her students. Her skills are very knowledgeable and she loves what she does! She’s amazing! I would definitely recommend!
As Danielle's Grandmother, I have observed her as a student and communicator. She is an avid learner with an engaging personality, with a commitment to gaining and sharing knowledge.
Danielle is the most amazing tutor I’ve had for my daughter. She is very patient, engaging, and takes her time working on lessons.
She brings great energy into the atmosphere and she is very well outspoken and genuine when she interacts with people.
Danielle is very educated and truly cares about her students. She takes her time and I can ensure that you will leave in a better position from where you started. She’s amazing, highly recommend!!!
This person is very professional and has a great personality. She is patient and understanding which makes her trustworthy to me.
I have known Danielle for a few years now, and she is such an amazing person. She is extremely patient and kind when working with people. She is able to make you think about things in a different way. Danielle is a phenomenal educator. I highly recommend her services.
Danielle would be a trust worthy teacher because she leads her life on trust being a moral. As her mentor, I have watched her navigate different spaces especially some with young adults as someone that they can connect with. Something I’ve learned a long time ago about working with young adults is, if they do not feel like they can trust you, they will not connect with you. Danielle does a lovely job at connecting her person morals and values with everyday life.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$35||$35|