I approach tutoring through the needs of my students and have a variety of lesson plans based on what the student needs to focus on. I believe that English is an abstract course and therefore there is no correct way of teaching it besides making the students fully understand and be capable of interpreting the literature and their writing in their own ways.
- I have been tutoring in English and writing for 3 years now
- I have won a total of 7 writing competitions
- Many of my students have gotten into their dream schools and programs as a result of me editing their essays
- I base my lessons on what you need and am more than happy to help in any current work or in something as simple as further understanding a prompt
If the lesson is canceled within less than 24 hours of the scheduled time there will be a fee of $10.
- Finalist in UIL Journalism Competition
- Winner of state oratory contest
- Finalist in the New York Times essay competition
- Winner of the Scholastic American essay
- Writing and marketing director for a youth physics non-profit known as Youth Inventa
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$36||$16|