I feel all individuals have the tools and mechanics to achieve. At times, it just takes specific individuals to assist in unlocking certain areas of the mind.
"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." - Nelson Mandela
I've been an educator for 8 years. I have taught math, reading, and writing, as well as coached sports. I was a University Scholar at Illinois State University and have a Masters in Education from NLU. I love being a part of individual's developmental processes, as it is exciting to see people's growth and success.
-Master of Arts in Teaching-National Louis University (2017), Bachelors of Arts in Communications-Illinois State University (2012), Math & Reading Teacher|Chicago Public Schools, Chicago, IL (January 2016-Present)
• Providing in-class and small group support to administer direct instruction
• Collaborating with teachers, creating differentiated unit plans and teaching strategies
• Implementing RTI and CBM to find areas for improvement
• Writing Individualized Education Programs (IEP) to provide the proper accommodations and modifications for diverse learners, while creating attainable goals that will monitor their growth
• Finding innovative methods to educate diverse learners
Chicago Public Schools, Chicago, IL February 2013-December 2015
• Providing one-on-one support to students with special needs
• Assisting educators with daily activities
• Creating a safe, comfortable, and happy environment where students are excited to learn
• Influencing students through actions to reinforce the value of education as top priority
• Being a positive role model and mentor to children, providing counseling to assist with any issues at hand
Jumpstart, Normal, IL August 2010-May 2012
• Independently fostered relationships with 3-5 year old children through helping to enhance their literacy and social skills
• Collaborated with a team of students to implement a structured curriculum to improve reading and writing proficiency in a preschool classroom
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, arithmetic lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|