My teaching strategy is very much a personable one. I endeavor to understand what the student's needs are: Their strengths, gaps and what communication method works best for them. I like to relate to people and I find the most effective way to do that it to engage them talking about themselves.
This is my first (monetized) tutoring job but I have given countless lessons and assistance over the last 10 years. Back in college I was a frequent volunteered mathematics tutor. Generally speaking, I have focused on the major sciences like entry level to Advanced college level mathematics, Chemistry and basic engineering courses.
• Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering (2012-2015)
• Master of Science in electrical engineering (present)
Southern Company Services (Electrical Engineering- Power Systems Design and Applications Engineer)
• Design complex electrical control equipment utilizing concrete engineering methodologies and
• Simulate mathematical based software algorithms to solve complex power system stability issues.
• Supported and mentored various young Engineers as they start their career.
• Project management duties of correlating schedules, scope and time sensitive inquires for various
• Strong knowledge in a myriad of college level mathematics courses stemming from Algebra,
Trigonometry to multivariable Calculus and Linear equations.
• Effective communicator and keen listener.
• Proficient in advanced mathematical and engineering programs like MatLab and AutoCAD.
• Capable of executing tasks and reports using Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
• Highly capable in research and project management methodologies.
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$25||$25|