My teaching methodology is that I base my teaching on explanations, instruction, examples, reading, grading, and motivation. I also believe that every child can learn and can succeed. I usually base my teaching on learning plans, goals, and quizzes. The content should help my students to learn the core of the lesson.
I have been teaching English in Los Angeles County for 10 years. I earned grade A in English composition A and composition B while enrolled in a paralegal program. I published two Christian books in 2018 and they are an example of my writing skills.
DOMINIC ADUA NYAABA, Ph.D.
Los Angeles, CA 90043 | (concealed information) | (concealed information)
3421 West 71st Street, Los Angeles, CA 90043.
Determined individual seeking an entry level Paralegal position in an environment where I may conduct legal business professionally and competently while collaborating with a diverse range of personnel including attorneys, associates, and clients. Along with my exceptional writing abilities and customer service skills, I will effectively assist with the ongoing success of a firm or legal team.
Using Prayer to unlock your 21st Century Destiny- January 2018
The Kingdom of God and its implication to the 21st Century Believers- June 2018.
Juris Doctor Student (Law)- I am conversant with contracts A &B and Criminal law. I am well-abreast with homicide cases, elements of a crime, burden of proof beyond reasonable doubt, assault and related offenses, related property crimes, larceny and related crimes, theory of sentencing, illegality and justification of criminal law, mens reas and actus reus, felony murder rule, transferred intent, strict liability crimes,
Associates of Arts- Paralegal Studies – Half of program courses completed.
Chancellor’s Awards, GPA 4.00
Doctor of Philosophy in Leadership
Winning Life Prayer Ministry, Los Angeles, CA.
Doctor of Biblical Studies- Newburgh Theological Seminary.
I studied Theology
I studied Old Testament Theology with an in-depth Biblical exegesis and analysis
I studied New Testament Theology with an comprehensive exegesis and analysis.
I wrote a dissertation using a profound methodological modules.
Master’s of Divinity- June 2006
International Theological Seminary
El Monte, California and GPA 3.53
Bachelor’s of Arts in English and French
University of Ghana
• Worked in Ghana Institute of Linguistics, Literacy and Translation. Developed Ghanaian languages using linguistic data.
CBEST- Passed Writing (copy available)
CSET- Passed Trial Tests in English III & IV (copy available)
Teaching Credentials in process.
• Legal Research and Writing
• Familiar with sources and priority of law in the U.S.
• Familiar with Civil Litigation preparation
• Gathering and organizing evidence
• Competent in completing Federal and State Judicial Forms, Cause of Action, Unlawful Detainer, Summons, and Process of Service
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, Internet
• Westlaw and ability to conduct research
• Experience and participation with mock trials, and court procedures
• Strong proofreading abilities, and attention to details
• Contract law- IRAC FORMAT.
Faculty - World Christian Theological University, Los Angeles, California.
Faculty - Winning Life Prayer Ministry.
• Owner of Winning Life Prayer Ministry, and approved by the Bureau for Post-Secondary Education to enroll students in various programs.
• Dean of Students, Winning Life Prayer Ministry.
• Provide Academic Programs and support for Winning Life Prayer Ministry.
• Focus on relevant students’ resources and work directly with students to meet their academic and spiritual needs.
Teacher- Uno A Uno Tutorials Companies, Culver City, CA
• Registered students, and mentored them in English Language and Math.
• Taught and mentored students, assessed and made recommendations for further academia.
• Prepared and organized progress reports.
Teacher- AAA Academic Tutoring, Culver City, CA
• Driven and dedicated to assist students with studies, adjusting learning strategies as needed.
• Tutored and mentored students in various subjects.
• Assessed students on pretests and posttests scores and prepared progress reports.
Substitute Teacher - New Design Charter School, Los Angeles, CA
• Taught English and Math.
• Prepared and organized progress reports.
• Provided tools to help students improve academic performance.
Winning Life Security – Owner - PPO number 18034 | PSE 634 - Los Angeles, CA
• Private Patrol Operator, and Proprietor Private Security
• Licensed by the Bureau of Security and Investigative Services, undertakes contractual agreements for security work.
• Provide and protection services through Winning Life Security and liaising with the Police.
• Ensure the effectiveness and high-level standard services in security business.
• Highly professional and experienced security officer and PPO in Los Angeles.
• Obtained a security contract with Stratford school in 2016.
• Obtained an emergency security contract with Security Resources in 2015.
• Assisted neighbor with unlawful detainer in 2016, and case was successfully dismissed.
• Part of coalition that filed suit against the Los Angeles Housing Authority for negligence. Successful in obtaining order to relieve tenants of unwarranted rental payments through the REAP Program due to prolonged unaddressed repairs.
I earned a Ph.D in Biblical studies in 2012.
I earned a few courses in Paralegal studies in 2018.
I earned a BA in Linguistics (English) and French in 1998.
I earned a master's of Divinity in 2006.
I passed Cbest writing
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking creative writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$30||$20|
|5 hours||Not available||$75||$100|
|10 hours||Not available||$125||$200|