I like to take a hands on approach with my students, allowing them to interact with the text/writing while supporting them with feedback and conferences. Many people learn better from "doing" as opposed to just "hearing", so I keep lecture to a minimum.
I am an English teacher with 7 years of experience teaching AP English, SAT prep, and ESL reading. I have a Master's degree in Digital Leading and Learning, so I am very comfortable with facilitating online learning. I have had tremendous success helping my students achieve their desired scores on both the SAT and the AP English Language and Composition exams.
I am extremely excited to apply for the opportunity as a virtual tutor. Education is my passion- I have over 10 years of experience working with children, adolescents, and adults in an educational setting. A few of my qualifications for this position include-
• Five years of working with children ages three months to three years in a childcare setting
• Seven years working with students as a high school English teacher
• Two years creating and presenting training modules for adult learners in the oil and gas industry
• Extensive experience creating and delivering online content
• Two years coordinating marketing and training programs with various clients on behalf of my former employer
• Master’s of Education in Digital Learning and Leading
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$14|