I teach discussion based courses, guided by the needs of the students. I endeavor to further their practical knowledge whilst encouraging their intellectual curiosities. Each person retains information in their own way, and I tailor each lesson to their needs accordingly.
I have a Bachelor of Arts in English, with a focus on creative writing and 19th century British Literature. While at the University of Dayton I was granted two student research fellowships by the English Department. My major GPA was 3.8.
- Student Research Fellow The University of Dayton – Dayton, Ohio May 2020 – August 2020
• Researching the Suffrage Movement in the USA.
- Student Research Fellow The University of Dayton – Dayton, Ohio May 2019 – Dec. 2019
• Researching Masculinity within the Coen brothers’ films.
• Presenting at the 2019 MMLA Convention.
• Writing academic papers.
• Creating bibliographies
- Resident Assistant The University of Dayton – Dayton, Ohio June 2019
• Leading students through The University of Dayton’s Leadership and Entrepreneurship 101 Summer
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking poetry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$125|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$250|