I believe that empathy is the foundation of teaching. I know that it is worth the effort to get to know a student - what they are interested in and how they learn - before attempting to shove information into them. I am the oldest of four children and have spent my life teaching and relating to my younger siblings. There is no feeling more satisfying than helping develop a new ability or understand a new concept.
I have 2 years experience as a freelance writer. Before that, I traveled the country on tour with my rock band while earning my degree in philosophy. Through my musical career, studies in philosophy, and my professional experience as a writer, I have learned to be clear, concise, and emotionally moving. I believe that these are essential skills useful in every professional and academic field.
● Earned a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, Minor in Business Administration from Northern Arizona University
● Contributed 48 student antidotes as reporter, 23 new introductions to each of the book's chapters, and multiple side-bar pieces on topics such as music, animals, food, and reading for the next edition of How to Survive Your Freshman Year to appear in bookstores nationally in 2019.
●Articles have appeared in multiple publications including Arcadia News, AZFoodandWine.com, Fansided.com, and The Territorial News.
● Run a website, artviamusic.com which pairs music and art and features writing on various topics.
● Produced informational pamphlets for event attendees to better inform discussion and worked with philosopher moderators to narrow broad topics and to frame discussion for Hot Topics Cafe event at NAU
● Booked and managed four national and international tours spanning 10 states and 3 countries, and wrote and self-produced music that garnered over 100K online streams in band, Flight of Ryan
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, essay writing lessons for all!
Taking Resume / Cover letter writing prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|