“You’re not perfect, but you’re not your mistakes.”
Greetings! I'm oriented on working online with K-12 students who need help with math: explaining the material, homework, test preparation, you name it.
Together we will determine the knowledge gaps, get rid of them and train your problem solving; I'll help you to develop the ability to analize, to see patterns and to solve tasks of various difficulty levels.
My only wish is: ask questions. Don't hesitate. If you aren't sure about anything, I'll be explaining it in every way possible right until you are. That's literally my job!
I'm available on every platform, including Zoom, Skype, Discord, etc.
I am a math scientific lyceum graduate, a multiple math olympiade winner, a receiver of 198/200 score at this subject in the Final Governmental Attestation for School Students, a brother of two and a university student from Europe.
Does it mean I like my math complicted? No! While geometry and algebra may be hard to "get", they are logical and clear at their core. And that's why I am here — to show that to YOU too.
I'll be oriented on your goals and won't confuse you with some nonsence: at the end of the day, I'm a uni student, which means that I'll understand you and you'll understand me.
So, are you with me?
• Math Contest "Purple Comet" Certificate, the First Place in my country.
• Math Olympiads First- and Second-Degree Certificates on the Regional (Odessa city) Level.
• Certificate of Complete Secondary Education with Honors.
• Final Governmental Certification for School Students Certificate (198/200 at mathematics).
• Prepared university students for the final higher math exam.
• Helped school students with the math problems (many times!)
• Provided guidance for the programming practical works to Turkish, Nigerian and Ukrainian students.
• Lectured math to lyceum students on multiple occasions.
Summer Math and Science Camp Counselor
• Kept order of the educational process
• Co-organized and supervised activities
• Co-led a group of up to 20 campers
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$100|