I am very hands-on and patient. When I see an issue come up, I will point it out but will instruct how it can be improved and will provide step-by-step guidance in the area. My goal is to be a steady hand and allow the student to find the solution on their own, allowing them to use their own independent though more than my own.
During my time as a section editor in college, I worked with writers my age or older in developing their thoughts on paper. By the time I graduated, my section had gone from the fifth most viewed section online to second, while the quality of my section improving each semester.
Education: The University of North Carolina at Greensboro
· Major in English · Minor in Media Studies
Food Lion (June 2018- Present)
· Taking customers orders and answering questions about products in both the deli and bakery departments
· Cleaning and sanitizing the deli and bakery at the end of the night
TheBlackDetour.com (November 2017-Present)
· Research and write stories that focus on the influence and history of specific subjects in the
African American community and their impact on the United States.
The Carolinian (December 2015-May 2018)
· Produce original ideas for the sports section of the paper weekly.
· Meet with a team writers on the sports staff, and other editors
· Set up interviews with coaches, players, and presidents of the university, club, and
intramural teams on campus.
· Host a weekly podcast and a weekly radio show discussing local and national news in the
world of athletics
· Write and edit articles under the AP format.
My poetry has been published twice in the magazine, The Coraddi.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|