Gary Dubler, Ph. D. - SAT tutoring that emphasizes the strategy to COMBAT the built-in tricks/traps that make even A students get a lower-than-expected score. 99% of all my students over 30 years have been accepted into their Dream School. The key is developing "Analytical Thinking," to solve problems that seem to have no solution.
Barbara Dubler, M.Ed. - Clear, concise direction and guidance to promote understanding, utilization, and LOVE for literature, writing, and reading.
Over thirty years, 99% of my students have been accepted into their Dream Schools, and did not have to settle for their "back-up" choices. To achieve this, I give the students knowledge of the strategy of how to take the SAT/ACT and a review of certain key Fundamentals. The student must, however, contribute a sense of "seriousness of purpose."
DR. GARY DUBLER
PRE-CLEARED ON BACKGROUND CHECK @ CAREERCERTIFY.COM #GD(concealed information)
Qualified in Math, English, Writing, Reading, Social Studies,
Psychology, Management, Administration, and Music
with “Real World” experience in all these fields
S.A.T. Strategy Specialists – S.A.T., Math, Writing, Reading
Test Preparation Specialists – S.A.T., G.R.E., Social Studies, Math, English, Essay
Huntington Learning Center - S.A.T., G.R.E., L.S.A.T., Soc. Studies Math, English
The University of Miami Continuing Education Dept. - S.A.T., G.R.E.
Katz & Elkin Agency - S.A.T., G.R.E., L.S.A.T. Math, English
Palm Beach Community College -
* History/Humanities/Legal Issues *Symbolic Logic *Philosophy *Music *Psychology
University of Miami -
* Humanities * Psychology *Recording Industry * Contracting
* Copyright Law * Music Industry Studies
* Copyright Infringement * Entertainment Unions/Guilds * Psychology of Music
* Music Therapy * Introduction to the Music Business
Florida International University - * Business of Music I, II, and III - Encompasses Copyright Law, Music Publishing, Songwriter-Publisher Contracts, Entertainment Unions and Guilds, Performance Contracts, Recording Industry & Artist Contracts, Career Guidance. *Evolution of Jazz * Music Theory
*Musical Arts * Music History * Sight Singing * Fundamentals of Music
Miami-Dade Community College - * Business of Music -
Encompasses Copyright Law, Music Publishing Songwriter-Publisher Contracts, Entertainment Unions and Guilds.
*Philosophy * Humanities * Music Appreciation * Music Theory
Notre Dame Academy (Senior High),
Arcola Lake Elementary,
Debbie School for Exceptional Children,
Filer Middle School
*Social Studies *Mathematics *Psychology * Humanities * Music Appreciation * Instrumental & Choral programs
* Special Programs
Autism, TMR's, EMR's, Learning Disabled, Orthopedically handicapped, Down's syndrome
• Ph. D. in Interdepartmental Studies - 1989, The University of Miami
• Master’s Degree – 1976, The University of Miami
• B.M. - 1971, The University of Miami
• B.A. – 1967, The University of Miami
• Honored by name in the United States Congressional Record
• Delta Theta Mu [Equivalent of Phi Beta Kappa, University of Miami]
• International Mensa Society
• Appeared twice on The Larry King Program
• PC/Mac/Excel/Word/Word Perfect/Internet/Power Point
• Entertainer & Bandleader for numerous stars, celebrities and other notables, including two United States Presidents
• Theatrical Music Director for numerous stars, celebrities
• Creative Director for Advertising Agency
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||$125||$100|
|5 hours||Not available||$575||$500|
|10 hours||Not available||$1150||$1000|