My teaching method is one rooted in patience and self sufficiency. I firmly believe in building a solid foundation wherein students are able to utilize the tools they are given to refine their interpretations and confidently come about their conclusions.
I am a student at the University of North Carolina at Greensboro studying to be a Speech Pathologist. I have been a tutor in English and Language Arts at my school for two years and can also provide services in creating resumes and cover letters.
- Rates are the same for all students regardless of level.
- Travel rate only applies if the distance is more than 8 miles one way.
- No cancellation fees
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro, NC
Bachelor of Science
Concentration: Speech Pathology and Audiology
Minor: Women and Gender Studies
Graduation: Class of 2022
- 2020-Present: Administrative Assistant at Allen Tate Realtors - performed client intake, file organization, and providing effective communication via phone and mail to ensure efficient running of office.
Internships, Charlotte, NC
- January 2020: Circle de Luz- performed statistical analysis as an intern on existing and new quantitative data sets and worked independently in providing resources and processes to empower Circle de Luz.
- 2020: Brain and Hearing Study - participated in an examination of the perception of tinnitus and auditory evoked responses in response to exposure to silence.
- 2019-2020: Learning Community Student Representative - chaired as a student representative for learning community board meetings where topics of discussion included event planning and program management.
- 2019: ANYTOWN Counselor- managed facilitation of activities, oversaw a minimum of six campers at all times during in and outdoor excursions, and upheld camp values and safety standards
- 2019: We Move Event Coordinator and Accomplice- chaired as a student representative for the organization and execution of We Move event. - 2019: Amplify Workshop- streamlined the development and execution of Behailu Academy’s activities.
- 2018: In Bloom Self- Esteem Workshop Volunteer - designed a training session for young girls and their mothers and led the workshop on self- esteem and empowering women. (Charlotte, NC)
- 2018: Behailu Learning Academy Volunteer- mentored and led children in arts and crafts, recording music, and filming a movie. (Charlotte, NC)
- 2020: University of North Carolina at Greensboro Dean’s List.
- 2019: University of North Carolina at Charlotte Dean’s List.
- 2018: University of North Carolina at Charlotte Dean’s List.
- 2018: Community Service Learning Tassel.
- 2018: Magna Cum Laude.
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking essay writing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|