My teaching approach is tailored entirely based on your individual needs/preferences. Over time, I have found that there is no one fixed way to share knowledge and hence I have equipped myself with the necessary tools and skills to take on all different types of approaches!
My name is Aakash Gadh and I would love to help you succeed in your endeavors! Here is a little background information about me:
- Completed Bachelors' Degree in Mechanical Engineering from The University of Texas at Dallas, USA at a 100% scholarship.
- Achieved a perfect score in the ACT (36/36) and can help you achieve that too!
- Currently working as a Product Engineer in the United States and looking to pursue my passion of teaching as a side hustle.
I am a firm believer in the fact that knowledge only grows if it is shared! I have previously helped students like you achieve perfect scores in Advanced Placement & SATs/ACTs which helped them gain admission to Ivy League Schools in the US by strengthening their academic profiles and am looking forward to help shape your academic career next!
The University of Texas at Dallas Dallas, TX
Bachelor of Science, Mechanical Engineering (08/16 - 05/2020) GPA: 3.51/4.00
Courses: Senior Design Capstone (Medical Device Industry), HVAC, CAD, Heat Transfer, Robotics etc.
Vanderbilt University – Introduction to Programming with MATLAB
Stanford University – Introduction to Haptics
Procter & Gamble Phoenix, AZ
Process Engineering Intern May 2019 – August 2019
• Created complex technical documentation for encapsulation machines and other plant machinery thereby saving over USD 1.2 million throughout the upcoming fiscal year by eliminating future downtime/labor costs; Formulated critical troubleshooting procedures related to general PM thus increasing life of machinery.
• Utilized sustainable 5S techniques such as Poka-yoke to mistake-proof packing department and capsule making areas thus achieving FDA compliance. Performed cost analyses/time studies to gauge improvement in efficiency.
• Designed a novel ergonomic cart based on given safety requirements and space restrictions to eliminate bending/lifting & improve process efficiency – thereby effecting a 66% decrease in time consumption.
Stanley Black & Decker Farmers Branch, TX
Mechanical/Quality Engineering Intern November 2018 – April 2019
• Worked closely with supervisor, team lead and engineers to support improvement projects (Kaizens) by implementing lean six sigma principles, thereby improving material utilization and quality & increasing cost/performance efficiency.
• Designed tooling, fixturing required to support prototyping - using CAD, injection molding & sheet metal manufacturing; Worked with engineering team to select new equipment for capacity improvement.
• Implemented process controls using CMM and CNC machining to improve quality and overall customer satisfaction.
Sanden Vendo America Inc. Garland, TX
HVAC/MEP Intern May 2018 – August 2018
• Provided organizational leadership by designing and building Mechanical/HVAC systems & CAD models and assemblies for hydronic and air-flow systems – creating and applying GD&T to mechanical engineering drawings.
• Gained experience in work-load calculations, defining/revising strategic testing procedures, Engineering Change Orders (ECOs), and working instructions for engineering projects - turnkey solutions, Internet of Things etc.
• Procured valuable leadership experience by functioning as team leader for all engineering interns, responsible for improving current SVA engineering processes.
• PTC Creo
• Windchill PLM
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, Test prep for all!
Taking college / university preparation lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|