I have experience teaching English to college-level learners, but am open to students from all backgrounds. My main goal is for you to feel comfortable and engaged with the level of instruction, so we will work together to determine the best lesson plan for you!
I am a graduate student with a degree in Linguistics and experience tutoring English in South Korea. I am from the Midwest USA, so I have a "standard accent"! I would be happy to work with you to tailor each session to your personal English needs.
• SOAS University of London, UK; MA, Global Creative and Cultural Industries 2021–2022
• American Institute of Indian Studies, India; Critical Language Scholarship (Remote) 2021
• Chonnam National University, South Korea; Critical Language Scholarship (Remote) 2020
• Case Western Reserve University, USA; BA, International Studies & Cognitive Linguistics 2016–2020
• Yonsei University, South Korea; University Exchange 2019
• English; native fluency
• Hindi; working fluency in speaking, reading, and writing
• Urdu; working proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing
• Korean; intermediate proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing
• Italian; intermediate proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing
English tutoring experience
• English Foreign Language Tutor; Seoul, South Korea 2019
• 120 Hour TEFL/TESOL Certificate (ITTT-International TEFL and TESOL Training, 2021)
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$12|