I specialize in working with students in a one-on-one environment where we develop problem-solving skills. My goal is to help students understand concepts on a deeper level so that they can take knowledge from our sessions and apply it to all forms of learning.
I am a UCLA student that will graduate next quarter with a B.S. in physics. I have tutored other college students and I am very comfortable working with students of all ages. I can help students in all areas of mathematics and physics.
University of California, Los Angeles; Los Angeles, CA Graduation: Spring
Computer Science 31&32: Introductory courses in computer science, in C++.
Logic and Probability
Bolstering coding experience online through EdX:
● Harvard’s CS50 Introduction to Artificial Intelligence with Python
● Harvard’s CS50 Introduction to Game Development
Sandia National Laboratories; Albuquerque, New Mexico July - September of 2015 &
● Worked in Nanoparticle lab
● Analyzed absorbance of silver nanoparticles with different structures
● Handled nanoparticle solutions personally, using spectrometer, centrifuge, etc.
● Created data points to examine nanoparticle solution compliance with Beer’s Law
OTHER WORK EXPERIENCE
Keva Juice; Albuquerque, NM December 2015 - May 2016
● Made smoothies and handled item stocks, closed store
● Helped train new employees
Club Ultimate Team, University of California; Los Angeles, CA October 2017 -
Captain (2019-2020 season)
● Organize tournaments, practice times, player requirements, recruitment meetings, and team
● Prepare practices and explain drills 3x a week
Club Soccer Team, Colorado Rapids Associated FC; Albuquerque, New Mexico 2011 -
● Lead by example on and off field, direct team during travel and in hotels
● Directed scheduled fitness practices, weekly pod workouts
● Competed at national tournaments, travelled to east and west coast
Coding | problem solving | time management | scientific method/creating experiments | collaboration
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$15|