I believe that every student learns different. Every student is capable of succeeding in class, but finding the way to success is much harder. I start by making sure the student understands each and every concept before having them apply to real life practice problems. Some students learn audibly, while others learn through actually doing the work! I am willing to change my approach for each student!
Current student at the University of California, Los Angeles pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology.
I am passionate about the biochemistry of human anatomy with a focus on neurological systems. I plan on attending medical school with a specialty in surgery.
University of California, Los Angeles
B.S. Molecular, Developmental, and Cellular Biology - Expected June 2023 GPA - 3.81
Relevant UCLA Coursework
Chem 14A - Atomic, Molecular Structure, Equilibria, Acids, and Bases Chem 14B - Thermodynamics, Electrochemistry, and Kinetics
Chem 14BL- General and Organic Chemistry Laboratory I
Chem 14C - Structure of Organic Molecules
Chem 14D - Organic Reactions & Pharmaceuticals Life Science
LS7A - Cell and Molecular Biology
LS7B - Genetics, Evolution, and Ecology Physics
Physics 5A - Mechanics and Energy
Physics 5B - Thermodynamics, Fluids, Waves, Light, and Optics Mathematics
LS30A - Mathematics for Life Scientists I
LS30B - Mathematics for Life Scientists II
Stats 13- Introduction to Statistical Methods for Life and Health Sciences
Member, American Medical Students Association
November 2020- Present
- Attend weekly meetings (some include medical professionals)
- Communicate with other members proficiently
Data Analyst & Social Media Manager
June 2016- Present
- Create, manage, and co-lead 30+ social media accounts with peak of 1.1 M global followers
- Collect and analyze relevant data pertaining to daily growth, net earnings, and content
- Implement niche fitting content strategies to best provide opportunity for account and
Intern, Q-Think Research Inc.
January 2019- July 2019
- Managed all aspects of qualitative research project management including screenwriting, facility management, and client services
- Experience with Python and R
- Capable of solving complex problems using innate critical thinking
- Knowledge of basic laboratory techniques and equipment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Powerpoint
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|