My teaching method is placing the student first. I believe that each lesson should be completely tailored to the learning style and needs of the student. I also believe that patience is key. Both of these are true for students K-12 or college/adult mentees regardless of subject.
I am pursuing an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Economics, and Business. I have been tutoring and mentoring K-12 and adult students for 8 years academic or extracurricular schoolwork. I have tutored over 30 students and my most recent high school mentee was accepted to MIT.
B.A. in Economics and B.S. in Computer Science; Minor in Business; Economics GPA: 3.8/4.0 (CGPA: 3.6) May 2022
• Related Coursework: Business valuation, alternative investments, entrepreneurship, accounting, finance
• Honors: Cornelius Vanderbilt Scholar (full tuition scholarship, less than 1% selection rate), Dean’s List
• Certifications: Bloomberg Market Concepts, JP Morgan Software Engineering Virtual Experience
WORK & INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
Golub Capital Chicago, Illinois
Back Office Technology Junior Analyst (Virtual)
June 2020 – July 2020
• Identified over 200 Everest source errors to improve readability and reduce risk of incorrectly prioritized errors
• Generated internal “ignore list” consisting of 20 errors to minimize error notification clutter for resolution team
Goldman Sachs & Co. New York City, New York
Women’s Leadership Camp and Insight Series Selectee and Participant
March 2020 – June 2020
• Selected from over 3,000 applicants to participate in career workshops and network events
• Received individual mentorship from Goldman Sachs investment bankers on interview etiquette and career soft skills
Citi Orient Securities Co., Ltd. Beijing, China
Investment Banking Summer Analyst
May 2019 – July 2019
• Created and finalized IPO valuation models for Hiersun Jewelry Co. LLC IPO pitch book
• Analyzed growth projections as a part of IPO valuation and drafted preliminary prospectus for IPO roadshow
China Securities Co., Ltd. Beijing, China
Security Research and Investment Advisory Summer Analyst
June 2018 – August 2018
• Prepared summary analysis on firm’s pipeline opportunities to vet acquisition targets in the high-tech industry
• Modeled transactions comps and comparable company analysis for firm’s portfolio from Wind Financial Terminal
12South Equity Research Vanderbilt University
Founding Board Member
November 2018 – Present
• Finalize company equity reports including SWOT analysis of business structures, catalysts, and financial models
• Publish quarterly newsletters identifying opportunistic and lagging segments for interested investors
Vanderbilt Social Impact Consulting Club (Microfinance Club) Vanderbilt University
January 2019 – Present
• Creating a financial literacy boot camp for female Syrian refugees in Brazil and partnering with Google to provide funding for entrepreneurship ventures awarded to women who complete the curriculum with high excellence
• Developing a recruitment software to build individual employee profiles consisting of comprehensive skills analytics, soft skills assessments, and asynchronous interviews backed by AI to boost employer performance and retention
Vanderbilt College of Arts and Sciences Student Council Vanderbilt University
March 2019 – March 2020
• Spearheaded a $2.1 billion fund to create resolutions for grand challenges of the next decade
• Developed and executed new green initiative by eliminating the use of plastic water bottles and straws, providing reusable water bottles to all students free of charge, and installing “hydration stations” across the entire campus
SKILLS & INTERESTS
Skills: Java, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Financial Modeling, Mandarin, Python Interests: Mission Impossible, Marvel, Leonardo DiCaprio, The Bachelor, WWII, Surfing, Skiing
academic english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest reading lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, literature lessons for all!
Taking Test prep has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$25|