Whether I am teaching children or adults, I always go above and beyond to educate each student in the basics of English grammar, conversational speaking, writing, pronunciation, reading, and reading comprehension. I Integrate new vocabulary into each lesson based on learning needs and immerse each student in unfamiliar cultures by devising hands-on activities. I create a positive learning environment by using enthusiastic and energetic instructional strategies that keep students motivated and excited to learn.
I have been teaching ESL lessons since 2018. For two years I taught Chinese children (between the ages of 5-13) English online. For the past few months, I have provided original lesson plans to Spanish speaking adults in the Corpus Christi area. Additionally, I have a Master's degree in Communication which allows me to quickly identify the best communication practices that will lead to academic success.
If you are wanting to book multiple ESL lessons with me, I will create a reasonable package/price based on your annual income.
Payments can be made weekly/biweekly/monthly if students want to book multiple lessons with me. Otherwise, payment should be made immediately after each lesson.
I prefer payment via cash or Venmo.
MS Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, Communication December 2020
Emphasis in Organizational Communication
Track Professor: Michael Sollitto
BS Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, English May 2018
Received a TESOL certificate to teach English as
a Second Language
TESOL Certification Program – TAMU-CC May 2017 to May 2018
• Earned certification to teach English as a second language (TESOL)
• Created lesson plans that were applicable to real-world circumstances and practical to English language learners
• Created goals and objectives for student learning and success
• Taught free English lessons to adults at Ben F. McDonald Public Library and to Spanish-speaking girls at Bokencamp Children’s Shelter
VIPKIDS: Remote ESL Teacher July 2018 to June 2020
• Taught English as a second language to intermediate Chinese students between the ages of 8-13
• Implemented TESOL training in a one-on-one classroom setting
• Improvised/tailored lessons to each individual student to promote student learning and motivate students to learn the language
• Created an atmosphere that was welcoming, genuine and fun
• Played games with younger students during sessions
• Held conversations with advanced students that they might have with another English speaker
• Discussed topics students enjoyed (i.e., iPhones, drones, hover boards or video games)
• Mailed students rewards for major improvements in performance or effort
• Practiced effective, classroom management by keeping students engaged
Language Trainers – Corpus Christi, TX Dec. 2020 to Current
• Provided one-on-one/in-person intermediate English lessons with foreign language speaking adults
• Created lesson plans with objectives tailored to each adult learner's learning needs and goals
• Educated each student in basics of English grammar, conversational speaking, pronunciation, reading, and reading comprehension
• Integrated new vocabulary into each lesson based on learning needs
• Immersed each student in unfamiliar cultures by devising hands-on activities
• Organized detailed lists of resources to help students go beyond classroom environments and delve into topics of interest
• Employed diverse teaching approaches to help students of all abilities understand material
• Coordinated communication between students and company administration to create an effective and culturally sensitive learning environment
• Created monthly academic status reports based on in-depth student evaluations
• Documented student attendance and progress against goals
• Facilitated a positive learning environment by using enthusiastic and energetic instructional strategies and consistent classroom management
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest ESL lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral expression - english lessons for all!
Taking writing comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$30|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$150|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$300|