I make sure my methods are ethical and that my students feel motivated to learn. I like to socialize with them and make sure they understand the material; I am determined to work with them until they are successful. I strive for an easy-going and comfortable environment!
I am a graduate of Loyola University with three bachelor degrees in psychology, history, and international relations. Current grad student at DePaul pursuing a masters in marketing with an international business concentration. I have taught students at Loyola primarily for humanities, English, and Polish languages. Comfortable teaching anything related to psychology, marketing/business, English, Polish, global studies, history and general social studies.
Prices can vary by distance of travel!
DePaul University Kellstadt School of Business (2019-Expected Fall 2020)
• M.S., Marketing-concentrating in communications, international business, and creative advertising
Loyola University Chicago (2014-2018)
• B.S., Psychology B.A., International Studies B.A., History
• International Business Management Institute; Economics and International Business
• LinkedIn Learning; Mobile Marketing and Strategy, Adobe
Remote-Tanzania, April 2020-Present
Associate Board, Volunteer
• Assist with marketing and literacy projects that promote educational development for children in Tanzania
Chicago, IL February 2020-Present
Special Events and Marketing Intern
• Update event handbooks/manuals, edit and produce print materials (invitations, cards, etc.)
• Assist with data entry, design, and floor plans using Tessitura, Adobe, Arts Vision, Social Tables, and Zkipster
• Assist with all Development department events as needed (operas, balls, fundraisers, wine and hospitality events etc.)
Chicago, IL October 2019-December 2019
• Assisted with social media, writing/blogging/editing, publications, photo-shoots, graphic design, and other forms of content marketing and creative work
• Worked with Google Analytics, Hootsuite, email campaigns-Constant Contact, and Canva
Biltmore Country Club
Barrington, IL April 2019-September 2019
Hospitality and Event Assistant-Part Time (Summer)
• Assisted with marketing plans, website updates, social media, office work, planning special events i.e. weddings, banquets, brunches, meetings etc.
Chicago, IL March 2019-October 2019
• Created and published over 35 blogs and articles on various topics i.e. fashion, college, fitness, relationships, food, travel etc.
• Generated own content, social media marketing, and editing
Fragomen, Del Ray, Bernsen &Loewy, LLP
Chicago, IL January 2019-March 2019
Assistant Paralegal (temporary project)
• Analyzed and filed case documents and prepared immigration applications for filing with government agencies
• Drafted petitions, applications, and specialized support letters detailing eligibility for visa classification and other immigration benefits
Loyola University Psychology Association
Chicago, IL August 2018-December 2018
PR and Social Media Marketing Specialist-Part Time
• Managed all social media accounts i.e. website, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
• Planned and prepared events and forms of advertisement
Loyola University Chicago Polish Student Alliance
Chicago, IL August 2017-December 2018
Event Coordinator and Language Tutor-Part Time
• Assisted students with homework, test reviewing, grammar, context etc.
• Planned various events for the Polish Student Alliance i.e. dances, group meetings, outings etc., worked with budgets, calendars, and decor for events, created Power Points and other presentations on event ideas and plans
BZA Behavioral Health
Schaumburg, IL August 2017-September 2018
Medical Office Receptionist/Marketing Specialist and Intern
• Greeted and checked in clients, handled patient payments, performed administrative duties, attended client consultations, staff meetings, and gained clinical mental health training
• Handled marketing projects i.e. website updates and collaborating with medical facilities and clinics
Manassa, Stassen, and Vaclavek P.C.
Barrington, IL January 2017-May 2017
Legal Assistant and Intern
• Attended client meetings, staff meetings, and court appearances, prepared pleadings, court documents, and letters, trained on overall procedures for domestic relations cases, and assisted in reviewing reports
• Created an informational domestic violence brochure
Loyola Department of Fine and Performing Arts
Chicago, IL August 2015-August 2016
School of Arts Office Assistant-Part Time
• Handled applications, syllabi, and contracts, and other documents for professors and students applying for programs
• Updated exam dates for professors, created class schedules, handled correspondence
vocabulary - english lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, writing comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking listening comprehension - english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|