I like to explain the concepts deeply and offer many different examples so the student understands what they are learning. I don't like giving away answers and like to work step by step until the student can figure it out on their own.
I am an engineering student who has taken extensive classes in math and chemistry. I have passed AP chemistry, AP Calculus BC and multivariable calculus with straight A's. I have taught math to numerous students in the past through Mathnasium.
50% refund if student cancels within 12 hours of lesson
25% refund if student cancels within 6 hours of lesson
No refund if student cancels within 5 hours or less of lesson
High School Advanced Classes
● AP World History, 5
● AP European History, 5 5
● AP Computer Science, 4
● AP Physics 1, 4
● AP Physics 2, 4
● AP Calculus BC, 5
● AP English Language and Composition, 5
● AP Psychology, 5
● AP Statistics, 4
● AP Chemistry, 5
● AP English Literature and Composition, 5
● AP Spanish, 5
● AP Macroeconomics, 5
● AP U.S. Government, 5
● Multivariable Calculus, A
Northwestern University - Research Assistant June 2017 - August 2017
● Determined effects of various media conditions on BEAS-2B cell cultures in hopes of identifying biological commonalities under the supervision of Dr. Sergejs Berdnikovs
University of Illinois-Chicago - Research Assistant June 2017 - August 2017
● Worked on a project related to the role of chloride transporter DRA in diarrhea associated with inflammatory bowel diseases under the supervision of Dr. Pradeep Dudeja
Alexian Brothers Medical Center, Day Surgery - Volunteer May 2015 - Present
● Responsible for helping nurses prepare a patient for surgery and keeping the family informed of the operation's progress. Also responsible for patient comfort and ensuring patients had enough blankets, water, food, and medicine while patients were in recovery.
Business Professionals of America (BPA)
● 2017 National Champion
● 2015 Illinois State Runner-Up
Conant High School Debate Team- Captain
● Recruit and train new team members
● Ranked as one of the “Top 50” debaters in the United States
● 2017 Glenbrooks National Debate Tournament 12th Place Finalist
● 2017 Tournament of Champions (TOC) Qualifier
● 2017 Illinois High School Association State Debate Tournament 4th Place Finalist
● 2017 Illinois Congressional Debate Association State Runner-Up
Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)- President
● 2017 Illinois State Champion
● 2016 Illinois State Champion and International Top Ten Finalist
● 2015 Illinois State Runner-Up and National Top Ten Finalist
● Recipient of the Barbara James Service Award: Gold Level
School Newspaper- Editor in Chief
● 2017 Blue Ribbon Excellence award winner in journalism from Northern Illinois Scholastic Press Association
● 2017 “Best of Show” award winner in journalism from Kettle Moraine Press Association Work Experience
● Summer 2016
mathematics lessons close by? Here's a selection of teacher ads that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||$13|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||$65|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||$130|